Repair Sharks is well known for its service in the repair industry. They are experienced in repairing computer, tablet, smartphones, and other gadgets. The company has experience of over two decades in computer repair. Their technicians are experienced and are best at troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing all types of PC’s, notebooks of any and almost all manufacturers including MacBook of Apple. Whether you possess computer of any brand like Apple, Acer, HP, Compaq, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, or simply a white box PC, repairsharks.com is the one you can contact for any sort of help and repair required.
The Repair Sharks Company is specialists in repairing Apple devices and are capable of repairing a wide range of problems and issues that arise in MacBook, iMac, and MacBook Pro. The company is happily ready to help its customers in repairing almost all kinds of issues with your computer. They are specialists in hardware as well as software repair.
A free diagnostic is offered by repairsharks.com in order to determine and diagnose the actual problem you are facing in your computer. If you have spilled water onto your MacBook and if the screen is broken, the company have the ability to make the repair by doing necessary changes and repairs in hardware and/ or software.
The services provided by the company in hardware problems are listed down:
- Replacement of hard drive
- Motherboard replacement
- Software installation
- Upgrades to the latest version
- LCD screens
- Computers that are custom built
- Issues related to overheating or GPU
- Removal of viruses, spyware, and malware
- Clean up of Notebook and Desktop PC
The following issues pertaining to desktops and laptops can be repaired at Repair Sharks:
- Repair of charging port which can be broken due to trip damage or drop.
- Overcharged, or dying / dead battery which causes the computer to switch off or is not holding the charge properly.
- The programs of the computer are slowly loading and opening.
- Display of error messages arising from conflicts of software.
- Presence of any kind and type of spyware, virus, and malware
- Damage of laptop by dropping such as cracking of LCD screen including other components like hinges, camera, back lid, Wi-Fi or even motherboard.